You are here
ACL 2019 (the Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics), held in Italy for the first time in over half a century, just finished with great success.
- CONAN - COunter NArratives through Nichesourcing: a Multilingual Dataset of Responses to Fight Online Hate Speech
- FASTDial: Abstracting Dialogue Policies for Fast Development of Task Oriented Agents
Ilia Markov, Vivi Nastase, Carlo Strapparava, and Grigori Sidorov. The role of emotions in native language identification.
The best master thesis in computational linguistics defended at an Italian University has been assigned to Enrica Troiano
COSMIANU - Corpus Of Social Media Italian Annotated with Nominal Utterances - is now available for download
"Between embeddings and neural models: New methods and perspectives about language technologies for Italian"
Bernardo Magnini's talk at the University of Trento: "Between embeddings and neural models: New methods and perspectives about language technologies for Italian"
DPD - Diabetic Patients Diary - is now available for download
Four papers will be presented at CLiC-it, which will take place in Turin on December 10-12, 2018
- Exploring Named Entity Recognition As an Auxiliary Task for Slot Filling in Conversational Language Understanding
- A Methodology for Evaluating Interaction Strategies of Task-Oriented Conversational Agents
- Detecting Inappropriate Comments to News
- CH1: A Conversational System to Calculate Carbohydrates in a Meal
Bernardo Magnini will give a talk at the "XVIII Week of the Italian Language in the World" on "Languages Technologies for Italian in the Time of the Internet" on October 18th, in Hannover, Germany.
Manuela Speranza and Rachele Sprugnoli. Annotation of Temporal Information on Historical Texts: A Small Corpus for a Big Challenge.
Title: A Computational Exploration of Exaggeration
Authors: Enrica Troiano, Carlo Strapparava, Gözde Özbal and Serra Sinem Tekiroglu
Marco Guerini, Simone Magnolini, Vevake Balaraman and Bernardo Magnini. Toward zero-shot Entity Recognition in Task-oriented Conversational Agents.
Title: Punctuation as Native Language Interference
Authors: Ilia Markov, Vivi Nastase and Carlo Strapparava
Five papers will be presented at CLiC-it, which will take place in Rome on December 11-13, 2017
The NL4AI workshop, co-located @ AIxIA conference, will be held in Bari on November 16-17th, 2017
Intelligence. The workshop aims at providing a broad overview of